Sunday, January 15, 2012

Introduction Blog

I have always loved aviation ever since I can remember.  I have a family friend that has been flying for Delta/Northwest for over 20 years, is currently flying the 757.  I have always had an interest in airplanes and can usually name the type of plane in the sky.
Im planning on graduating in the fall and will have a little more time to finish up all of my ratings.  I have always wanted to be a commercial pilot, but the way the industry is (like a crazy roller coaster) I may be leaning more toward corporate after I build my hours.
My favorite airplane is the Boeing 777-300ER which no American air carrier has at the current moment, but the thing that interests me the most is the size of the 777 engines, which is the largest and most powerful in the world putting out over 115,000lbs of torque which is truly unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. "Always"? As in, since birth? You see my point - looking for a little more specifics here on all points.

    ReplyDelete